Saturday, June 26, 2010

Great Saturday

Today 26th June 2010, I woke up at 8.30am, thinking whether to go for FAS(Music) class or not.. After two minutes, decision has been made..
Lying in the bed seems to be much more better.. Hahahaha..
Continue to sleep for 3 hours.. Then went to Soya's hse at 1pm.. He was eating at that time, so I entered into his hse.. I'm supposed to reach Ben's hse at 1+because I planned to cut my hair because I'm having event tomorrow.. He told me to wait until his mother come back.. Then Soya told me that he needs to bank-in money.. wait wait wait and wait, it's 2.15pm.. Then quickly drove to Ben's hse and wait for his mother to come back.. Tick tick tick tick* 2.45pm..




YEAH, Don't need cut already la, let's go swimming :( .. then we went for a swim at Shah Alam until 5pm.. Overall the swimming was fun.. Dive here and dive there.. Laugh here and laugh there.. All of us enjoyed ourselves and the time we spent together =D

Then 6.30 went to church and later on had dinner at Lucky 10.. Paraguay and South Korea~ Who will go through to semi-finals? Good Night and sleep well~

No comments:

Post a Comment