Sunday, November 7, 2010

Big Sunday

Sorry for missing in action for these few months.. Well, why I named today as Big Sunday is because of one thing! I ate lots of thing today! Ever since I came back from Pangkor Island, not only I noticed that I'm super TANNED but also, I have noticed that my appetite are getting better and craving for more more more food! Hmm, development stage at this age eh O.o? Nah, probably will turn back normal in couple of days later.. Today woke up at 11 in the morning and ter-ffk my fren, Teoh Cha, for Bah Kut Teh! Sorry ah, last night didn't slept well XD Then, left me and my sis at home, parents not in house.. As usual, facebook, msn and listen to Yiruma's Collection until 12pm+, my parents finally back home.. They bought for me, my favourite dim sum from Kong Mai Restaurant, Sungai Buloh.. Sorry, I was too hungry and finished it, I forgot to snap pics =.='' Nevermind, thats my breakfast at 12pm+ and I'm waiting for my lunch..  
Then, I continue my game until my sister called me to finished up the food! Sounds like MPK eh =.= !I went down and spotted popiah and some 'kuih'. Without any hesitation, I ate up the popiah and kuih.. Suddenly I can feel the sourness of the popiah in my mouth and no choice, I forcefully swallow it with the help of drinking water.. Then I told my mum, she said maybe sudah basi! i was like 'OMG, now only you tell me eh? =.='' Hope tomorrow won't stomach pain! Then, continue my game with some snacks and beverage until 6pm+ where my uncle came over my house for some BBQ session.. *I already had 3 bbq in two week time, gonna be MUTE soon!*
Yummy~
My Dad
My 4th Uncle
His wife (4th aunt)
My 2nd Sis
My younger Cousin



My 3rd sis

I ate 5 chicken wings, 3 cocktails, 4 otak-otak and yet I still hungry.. I don't know why but I still feel my stomach is kinda empty thou.. Then, i went to Shanmuga for my supper with Brotha.. I ordered 2 packets of maggi and turn out to be the worker make 2 bowls of maggi =.='' I duno the worker is stupid or some fucking bangla, there are huge differences between 2 PACKET and 2 BOWL of maggi! omg, he should have go and kill himself! =.='' 

The 2 bowl of maggi! =.=

Anyway, let by gone be by gone~
Chelsea! Tonight you better don't lose to Liverpool or else, I have to go a place which I don't want to go!
Yes, Club! If you win, then I don't have to go ady!
Don't why I don't feel like going club anymore like I was used to be!
Yea, I agree I do listen to the songs but that's doesn't mean I want to go..
Maybe after lots of thing happened and only God knows where the feeling has gone to, but until then, TIME will decide everything!

And currently, I'm crazee for this song called Angel by Akon,
 
And this song is for you, please clear off that doubt in your mind, it's Y.O.U! *wink* =D

Night Peeps, take care

Signed Off( 1.50AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment