Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Best days in my life

Well, ladies and gentlemen.. Sorry for the long absence and today I'm gonna post one shot all of em'
This might be the longest post that you never see before XD *hope can enter Guinness World Record  XD *

First post is about my last day of working with this company called ' Trade-Link Group ' at Ara Damansara.. First time work in office and it was a great experience after all~

Arrived 9.15am
Goh and Chee Siang
The Building
My office^^
Inside view~
Kitchen for staff
The toilet *very clean
Chee Siang with his favorite
Let's go down and see
Goh, Tong, Soya and Ashley having their breakfast
First floor working place
No freedom at all, LOLS
The manager's office
Time to work~
:D
Work also must rest one mah~ ahahah
OSK investment*
Rugi a lot ady T.T
Like my own company hahaha XD
Then, it's time for lunch :D
since it was the last day of working, we went EMPIRE GALLERY




Since everywhere also full of people, we choose Italiannies~
All busy choosing food
No time to post except for Ashley
Waiter: You want this 10 unit right?
Soya: Huh, you crazy ah? U treat us la XD


Here comes the food







After 1 and half hour, everything cleared and everyone is full !
Lady Boss treat XD
Well, time to say goodbye
Me and Chee Siang with his **** face XD
Goh, pro driver, sms-ing while driving
balik kampung~
We came out for lunch at 12.46pm and we are back at 2.46pm,
exactly 2hours of lunch.. geng le ^^

This Chee Siang brought his own teapot to office LOL XD
All waiting for salaries :D
Ta DA~ salaries out
See all the smiling face when get salary XD

Me
Tong
Goh
Ashley
Chee Shiang
Benedict
 Soya

And that's the end of the post

Moving on to the next post, Famine 30! This event held on 21st August 2010, which is my birthday.. First, I have to apologize that I didn't manage to snap any pics because I forget! hahaha 
Number of camper are not as much as we expected but things can be easily handle in smaller group.. We have 11 Group Leaders and each of them in-charge of 10 camper which means we have around 110+ of campers.. At first, I thought it would not be fun because the age of camper are around 13-17, and I'm kinda disappointed but as the things goes on, I found that they are actually quite outgoing and maybe we can have lots of fun together.. Then I started to joined this Group 6 because obviously my friend is in that group.. Then during the noon time, we have this called Famine Challenge 1, 2 and 3.. I admit the first one was quite boring so I'm not gonna talk bout it.. Move on to the next game, if I'm not mistaken, it was the police and gangster game *p/s: i don't know what the game called :/
 In the process of the game, camper learned that money is not that easy to be earned like growing from trees, second, justice is not everywhere just like how the police ask for bribe.. Talk about police, I have to apologize to everyone that I caught.. I don't mean to catch u all but things weren't be fun right if I don't.. And I have to say sorry to a Camper because indirectly I make her fell down.. I hope she will be fine soon.. After the game, I went back home for my birthday celebration.. I missed out the night performance which i regretted later on.. I came back around 10pm.. Then it was the last performance of the day, which Cheryl and the band.. They did a great job by creating an amazing and high atmosphere for the camper and helper as well.. And they even sang 'Happy Birthday' song to me, awww I was so touched, THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN :D and i learned that we don't need so many people to have fun.. Then, the next day I couldn't woke up for the 'Waka-waka' dance which lead by Tee Sher Teng because I slept at 5am @@ so sorry bout that and after that, we have photo session.. Around 11am, we leave to Bukit Jalil Stadium and came back at 5pm.. This year's concert wasn't as fun as last years'.. Almost all of us fell asleep.. My personal opinion, seriously, our HICT concert are better than them!!! At the end of the day, I get to know many people from the camp and I miss the time we had fun together.. Hope we can meet again sometime :) And the last thing is WE ROCKED HICT FAMINE 30 CAMP!!!






Famine 30
The night concert :D
Great Job guys! You all Rocks!
=.=' they forced soya to kiss me  but lucky it never happen ^^v
Helper Group Photo and I'm not inside.. Sad sad sad~
Group 6
Photo credits: Gan Xia Er, a KIND camper that let me take her photo *second from left*
thank you very much

Then the last 2 post happened at the same day which is yesterday~ Sing K session and my super Daddy's Birthday~

Ytd morning went to college for Western History Civilization class at 8am.. But i reached college at 9am cause hehehe*overslept and traffic jam* but I regretted because it was freaking boring and OMG i skipped the class after 1/2 hour of bla bla bla @@.. then waited until the time struck at 12pm and it's time to SHOUT! erhem* sing :D
We went to Centro Neway, Klang.. We booked two room, room 11 and 12.. because some prefer Eng and some prefer Chinese and ofcourse as a banana man, i joined the Eng room =.=
After all the hard time we been through, all the stress of exam and famine 30, we released it out! yea, WOHOO!!!



Eng Room

Chinese Room

Selecting song 

Wai Mun and Yong

Wee Onn and Rabbit

Toilet, hahaha

Me and Wai Mun

Me and Yong

Me and Wee Onn

Yong rapping XD

Room 12 people

Jason and Kai Hwang

Goh, Wing Hong and Joanne





Me and Rabbit

Food of the day ~

Me and Jason Lim

Me with Kai Hwang

Goh Tam Chiak XD

Wing Hong

Me and Joanne



the late one~

Me and Sin yee

Wee Onn with the Waka Waka XD

Me and Sing How* sohai version

Me and Sing How again * i normal, he gay version*



Sudah High`

^^

Shout until whole Neway can hear

Tonight gonna be a good night!

High high high!



Wow~ hahahaah

Rabbit solo~

This song powerful!

I use the spoon to sing and shout until accidently bent the spoon =.= 

Me and Terry

And time to say Goodbye ;)

And as for the last post, My dad's 52th birthday! At here, I wish my daddy happy, safe, and healthy always.. Although sometimes we may have different point of view of a thing and eventually will cause fire burning up but still, You are my super DADDY! ILY :D 

As for the celebration, we went Tony Romas @ Sunway Pyramid..









 

 

                
 



Birthday BOY XD 
                                                                                                    My Dad and My Mum
Old ady but still sweet sweet~ hahaaha XD

Happy Family~
Reasonable! 7 people..

The End~

Signed Off (11.43PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment