Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heavy Rain

Today is definitely not a good day for me.. I don't know how was yours but for me, not a good one.. Recently, the weather is not that friendly.. Rain and thunder storms scattered around..

 I woke up this morning and dropped my phone on the floor T.T Then later on, my teeth bleeds for no reason @@ Then, working that time I hit my leg at the door twice and got my feet stomped once.. During the lunch time, ulcer came out from nowhere and Jackpot! I had curry laksa for my lunch! T.T Also get to know some news which is quite disappointing and heartbreaking.. When I was about to give up, lights of hope shines and when I have hope, the lights fades~
Left me hanging in the middle of the line.. Then later on at home, this time is not teeth, but mouth, bleeds for no reason again >.< Overall, totally not a great day for me.. 

BUT I always believe that, 


'NO MATTER HOW HEAVY IS THE 'RAIN' , A RAINBOW WILL APPEAR AFTER THAT

I Believe~

Hope great days await for me and you together =D

Good Night,

Signed Off (10.53 PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment