Sunday, September 22, 2013

25th August 2013

25th august 2013

It’s midnight now, chilling on the highest deck of the cruise. A bottle of Martini and red wine, what a way to end the night. Sadly, we left only 5days on cruise, which means I will leave earlier than my close Taiwanese friends. Happy and sad at the same time, Geez, I hate this feeling. Just like ripping off a piece of meat from my flesh. Life, everything has to come to an end. After all the things that we been through together, it’s time to leave them and continue to walk my own journey, vice versa. I don’t know when will I meet them again, just very sad to leave someone that you just got to know, starting to get close and next you know you gotta leave them already. In fact, knowing that the time we had together will never happen again neither be the same anymore.
 I still remembered the first time we met, we are strangers, and we don’t talk much with each other. We just hi and bye, kids magic and that’s it. Right after almost 4 weeks, then only we start know each other in details. Many things have happened during the time we bonding together. I would most of the times are laughter of joy and everyone are just like kids again. Saboteur and Bang card game brought us close. Everything started in Skyline where we played our first game together, Saboteur. That time, we were quite quiet and speak less to each other because we’re shy and we speak bad mandarin. Then we played Bang! in our room, Mariners and Oceana. That night we had our first drinking session. At the same night, we stayed up late night just to watch sunrise. Ever since that day, we getting closer, it’s like we fit each other into our daily routines. Everything was great, until the heartbreaking news. After 5 days, 5 days! I will have to start my daily routines again, without them this time. I’m not sure how I will make it but I will be strong to go on my life and I know they will do the same as well.
After typing everything, now only I realized that we actually did many things together. The game that we played together, the night where we had our first alcohol, we purposely stayed up whole night just to see sunrise, the movies that we watched together in room 5150, the instant noodles party we had, the rain and storm that we faced in Ishigaki, the night where we standing and starting to count meteors together, the supper that we used to have together almost every night, 11.30pm, the time we spent together when we are in Japan and many more that I can’t express in words. Know that all these will be memories soon, tears began to flow again. I really hate this departing feeling. After next 5 days, everything will not be the same anymore. We will start to get busy with our own life, to walk our own journey. Slowly and slowly, everything will be forgotten.

This is why I wanted to put everything in this writing form, to remind me of the time I used to have. By reading all these again, hopefully will help me to reminisce back the moment we had and the feeling we felt. What I regretted the most was why we get to know each other so late? Left a month and we are like family now. I have to say goodbye to them this Friday. Waving at them for the last time, we’re on land but they are on cruise. Very sad goodbye I would say. I really hope that we’re able to extend our stay until 1st of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment