Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cheers to life :)

Finally took out my laptop and start typing what I felt and what I have experienced. I supposed my last post was about my college life (if I’m not mistaken). I graduated from SNHU December 2012 and attended my graduation ceremony April 2013. So yes, I’m a degree holder now yayyyy! However, the career that I’m into now has nothing to do with my degree! Nayyyy! Anyway, extra knowledge doesn’t hurts. For those who are curious, I’m now a magician, working with Star Cruise together with my partner and mentor, Zlwin Chew, who introduced magic in my life, taught me and trained me to be one. I thank God because He is the one who bring all this together in my life. And for those who already knew, Hi thank you for reading. For those who doesn’t care at all, well, on the right corner of this page, there is a ‘x’ icon, please kindly click it and your mama will have a good day J


                The reason why I’m typing all this again because I feel by writing, I can actually express what I wanted to say and also by typing this, it will be a reminder for me, reminds me of the good time I had and lastly and hopefully, to enlighten some people out there who had a bad day, remind them that life is always fun if you can find joy in everything. Cheers to life! J

No comments:

Post a Comment