Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bah Kut Teh Wednesday!

sorry, didn't update my blog cause i didn't go home ytd.. let's assume it's Wednesday :D
Today morning around 7 plus wake up cause need to go help college edu-fair at Kwang Hua,
Bath finish ady, see got one packet of Bah Kut Teh at the table..
My mum called me to eat it for breakfast.. I was like okay, since i'm hungry!
After finish, then wait for LOON to fetch me.. After fetch me, we need to fetch APPLE as well..
Reached her house ady, honk her she didn't come out.. Call her also didn't come out..
Then we wait and wait and wait.. Finally,she come out ady.. yea can go ady.. APPLE say' eh, my mummy at Bah Kut Teh shop ady' zzz.. go for Bah Kut Teh 2nd round! Then eat ady, straight go Kwang Hua.. We're late for 30 mins.. Then as usual, need students to fill up the inquiry forms..
then we leave at 11.30am cause LOON need to work.. So we follow him back and I, WING HONG, SIN YEE straight go Centro cause SING HOW and WING HONG haven't done their shooting commercial assignment.. So I follow them lor.. walk walk walk, they say their food is Bah Kut Teh! i was like OMG! BAH KUT TEH AGAIN!!!! hahahaha (>.<)'''
meanwhile waiting for others to come, we went secret recipe for so called 'tea-time'


Marble Cheese Cake~
Chocolate Cake~
Wing Hong and his marble cake~
Sin Yee and her chocolate cake~

My Iced-Lemon Tea
Wing Hong's Set (cheese cake,Punchfruit and handphone)
then SING HOW reach ady, can start take shoot and who knows! Rain starting to pour! Shooting was postpone and SING HOW decide to eat and wait for the rain to stop..
Then, rain stopped and shooting began! It took us around 2 hours to complete the whole shooting~ after that go back college and ME, WING HONG and LOY decided to play Futsal at 4th floor~ play until tired like hell.. play 1 on 1 full court HAHAHAHAHHA.. but we had fun and enjoyed it.. Then go back home ady.. Can't wait for my dinner.. go kitchen and see! vegetable, egg and meat.. wondering why so little one.. then mum say' at the back still got BAH KUT TEH! i was like


NOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~ not BAH KUT TEH again!!!!
Then night time, we(ME, WEE ONN, ASHLEY, RABBIT, VINCENT GOH, and SIN YEE) go for a movie called 9 temple: death ghost(i think so) hahaa
First time experience watching horror movie at midnight @@ scary

after the movie, have to fetch WEE ONN back to SOYA's hse and drive all the way to Setia Alam alone! in the journey i keep thing wat is the ghost appear at my side and rear mirror.. wat should i do, ahahaha silly me! then reached MK FATIMAH adn watch SPAIN vs GERMANY! den later on SIN YEE and VINCENT come~ i lose that match.. i support both team but i take germany for my bet and i lose a meal to SIN YEE @@ Spain won Germany by 1-0.. but nevermind, at least one fo my favs get into the finals!

Signed Off( 5.00Am)

No comments:

Post a Comment