Friday, July 9, 2010

Pimples! OMG, more and more are pop-ping out.. Result of late sleep.. This week onwards must sleep earlier( hope I can do it).. today wake up and see time OMG 2.30pm ady.. Half of the day gone ady..

Today accompany my mom go bank in her money, so we went to Aeon Bukit Tinggi.. We go to Pizza Hut for our lunch.. after that, go bank.. press number 1184 den see the current number 1177.. oo few number only, nvrmind la.. go padini walk walk first.. after come out from padini den go back inside the bank.. 1178! omg, y so long one.. then at there meet dao BOON KIEAT.. chat for while den he leave ady..

After everything done, go back home and i drive to college because the ping pong bat, net and ball is with me.. if i din go, sure got lot ppl kill me de == on de way to take car, got a stupid dog bark at me.. i tot ok one, as i walked nearer and nearer, the dog run towards me.. my mind was empty that time and i stood there and try to shoo~ it off.. hahahahahha stupid me (><) then 6.10PM mum called.. 'EH where you? we wait for u long ady'... i was like OH SHIT, i have to go dinner at my uncle there.. Melawis fried kuey teow.. then fast fast drive go there.. shit! indian street jammed! waste 20 mins at there and my car fuel is at E ady.. scare the car will stop, i off the air con.. sweat like hell in car.. what a bad experience!

Signed Off (11.11PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment