Saturday, July 10, 2010

L.A.T.E

LATE! What is the meaning of late?
Late may refer to delay of something or a deceased person or thing..
Well, ofcourse my late means delay of something..
i'm always late for my class.. late for mostly everything..
bad time management (><)

And again today i late for my FAS music class,
because ytd night was rushing this report until 4am.
thanks to Xian or else i might not be sleeping the whole night..
my mum wakes me up and ask what time is my class..
i replied 9am and she shout' The time now is 10am!
Get ur ass out of the bed! then quickly ran downstairs and shower..
drove to college at high speed but still late for 1 and half hour..

walk to PC lab, den saw everyone is the PC LAB,
den i walk in and print my FAS report..
then, all enter class back except Vincent Goh, Sin Yee and as usual, ME!
hahaha.. then i ask Tong to help me hand over the report to Mr. Eddy( my music lecturer)
After class ended, we went Peng Heong Pai Kut Rice( i think it spells like that)
den we say want go swimming again since we went for every-week..

den eat finish ady, all go back home and prepared..
reached home ady straight lay at the sofa and sleep for a while..
den around 2pm+ i sms Vincent Goh that i dowan go ady cause too tired ady!
den around 3pm+, Sin Yee called me up and ask me to go..
Because i had promise her that we shall meet at there, so no choice, WAKE UP AND GO SWIMMING!

reached there ady, it's around 3.30pm+,
den walk in the swimming pool, OMG indoor swimming pool are closed ==
no choice, then we swam at outdoor.. actually outdoor not bad also, is just that the water are not that clean and the weather are hot.. my fren's body got 2 colour.. hahahaha
swam until 5pm, den we stop and take shower.. left there at 5.15pm, cause i rushing to go Church :D

reached home at 5.35pm, den see... only my eldest sis at home only..
then later my father came back.. since still got around half and hour, i go take a short nap!
Then i open my eyes, look at my phone, it's 7.10pm.. omg, i miss the mass! then i continued sleep until 7.30pm and my mum wake me up for dinner..

After come back from dinner, 'guai guai' at home until 10pm.. cannot tahan ady!
too bored, so Me, Ben, Chee Shiang, Tong and Jan Sen went to this cafe called E.A.T cafe..
opposite Tong's house.. well the environment there is not bad, but it's kinda hot at there cause the number of fans are few.. Then Teoh Cha joined us later.. At there, the cock-ing session begins.. we laughed until like the whole cafe is our voice and is like owned by our father..Then, Soya and Chua say want to go John Mamak.. Okay, then we leave and headed to John Mamak..

At there, Teoh Cha is the earliest fella to go back.. dunno why.. then the cock-ing session continued.. and the target for the day is Chee Shiang! we say lots of thing bout him, joke bout him, put all the blame on him.. the session goes till around 12.30am and it's about time to leave..

Me and Ben followed Chee Shiang's car..
Reached home ady, then my uncle they all wanna leave ady..
open gate, bye bye and enter house back :P
just now didn't eat anything, so got bit hungry..
go cook 2 packs of Maggi with 2 egg and a 'tok kong'(great) side dishes..


Maggi :D
Bah Yiu Poh( Fried Pig oil) xD
Combination! :D

Had a great day today, hope you had it too!
Go Germany!

Signed Off( 2.31AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment