Thursday, July 15, 2010

Food

Currently my parents and 3rd sis are in Taiwan.. They will be there for 8 days..
Sounds nice right? :( Hope they enjoy themselves at there now..
Too bad, I can't go along with them.. :(
Anyway, now just only left me, 2nd sis and elder sis..
Normally, when we came back from outside, the first we will say is' Mum, what are we having for dinner?'
Lol, but now for 8 days, no one will answer the call of us.. Sad case..
I guess i have to be independent for these 8 days :D
So tonight we had Thai Style for our dinner.. Actually not that Thai because it's just like roadside restaurant and cooked by Siamese..

1st sis
2nd Sis
Wait until bored + hungry :(
Yeah! Grill Fish~
Deep Fry To-fu with Thai Sauce
Siam Mee Mamak
Siam Fried Rice*
Kong-po HeKor( Aunty Prawn)

Then later on, Ben called me up and ask wanna go for a drink, and the usual me of-course said why not~ Tay came and fetch me then we head to Sentosa to fetch Jan Sen also..
We went to this mamak called ' Restaurant Mama'z '
The environment is nice cause first the area is huge, not like some mamak that make u sweat and their service is good until 4 waiters will ask ' have u ordered yet?' ==
Tay with his fried chicken~

Tonight's target is Ben.. 3 of us( me, tay and jan sen) keeps shoot him about something until he is totally speechless and annoyed :D The session continues until 12am and it's time to go home..

Signed Off (1.04AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment