Sunday, July 4, 2010

SHORT Sunday~

Today wake up 2PM == because watched the SPAIN match and sleep at 5.30AM.. Luckily Spain won otherwise it would be waste of time! Before that, morning time SOYA called me up and ask me for Bah Kut Teh and Swimming anot.. In blur and sleepy condition, i forgot what i say ady.. hahahaha.. Den i called back SOYA.. I want go swimming den he say CHUA will fetch me.. Ok,then i go bath and wait.. Haven't had my breakfast == Then for a moment, CHUA reached my house and off we go.. He ask me' Eh you know how to go anot?' hahaha, i answered' Maybe, agak-agak la..Then both of us ended up overshoot the Shah Alam area hahahaha== den fast fast U-turn.. Finally we reached there about 3.15PM.. Pay money and go indoor swimming.. Some of them start swimming ady..
Tay
Chua and Tay

Meng Loon
Chee Shiang, Boon Kieat, Loon, Tong and Soya

Threesome~

Pure and Un-pure
Benedict, Chee Shiang and Me
Lem Lem Lem xD
Loon and Me
Soya, Boon Kieat, Tay
Story telling session~ HAhaha
Too Cold ==
Ready To jump!
Muscular Guy~ Hahahahaha
Time to say ByeBye :D

Then go to Emporium for my 'BREAKFAST'.. We had wan-tan mee and sugar cane drink~
Then after finish eating, all of us go back.. hahaha, they say fairladyZ only got 2 seater but this fairladyZ can sit 3 ppl.. Don't believe? See it yourself! :D



Believe it :D
Then we dropped at Ben's house.. Wait for my sis to fetch me to Boston Baru.. again xD
We having cousin gathering at there :D
Then we reached ady, and waited for as usual 1 hour ==
HUNGRY!

Then food finally came.. 6 people eat 6 dishes @@
All of us was so full and almost explode our own stomach~
Then, we talk about childhood memories and laugh.. Enjoy the nice food..
Should treasure this kind of moment..
Well, that's all for today's story :D
I hope your sunday will be more interesting than mine :D
Nights~

Signed Off (2.06AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment