Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 3 independent

It has been 3 days of me without my parents. I kinda started to miss them.
Normally, when i wake up, there would be foods at the table all the time but this morning wake up.
The kitchen table are empty and went to college with hunger in stomach.
Reached college already, finding someone to have lunch with me but some of them have presentation and some already ate ==

Then, alone walk to McDonald and take-away 2 sets of McChicken set. Lonely :( 

but this two sets really satisfies my tummy! :D
Since today no class, then try to do Macroeconomic Assignment but failed! hahahaha
Then, go play ping-pong until 6pm plus and we decided to try something new with the ping-pong!



Then, dinner tonight is at Port Klang Hawker Stall.
What is so special bout this stall? Normal restaurant or stall uses Gas to cook but this stall uses charcoal, yea CHARCOAL~ interesting huh..

Tired of waiting~
100 Plus~
See the fire? Pure Charcoal!




I wont able to update my post on 17-18 because I'm attending a camp at Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam. Yea, I know, 17 is Bon Odori and I missed it! sigh! Got anything important things, please give me call or text message =D

Signed Off (9.47PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment