Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today i wake up at 1pm! half day gone ady.. then, go downstairs.. saw my mum and dad busy prepare stuff for taiwan.. den she ask my' mond, want follow us go KP( klang parade)'? i was like OMG, i go there until like close-my-eyes-and-walk-randomly... NO THANKS!

as a result, I alone at home ==
bored like hell cause got nothing to do..
den go kacau Xian Xian.. lol, she also boring cause got nothing to do..
the time pass so slow, den luckily Vincent Goh ask me DOTA!
den my day will pass more easily~

here comes the crucial part!
SPAIN vs Holland! Who will be crowned as the Fifa World Champion 2010?
Actually both also my favorite team and either of em win, i'm happy!
but i prefer SPAIN to win more because their playing style are awesome!

Signed Off (1.23AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment