Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What is happening?

Today is the last class of marketing222..
so today, we have presentation for our assignment which is an commercial..
The video is not with me now, i will post it at the next post i hope..
today got 3 group present and we get the highest mark which is full mark :D
thanks MR. VICTOR..

after that, me and BEN went down for burger..
it is the first time i eat the burger and it taste just nice :D
then, we head up and meet up with them at ping pong..
play until 7 then we go for dinner and back home

reached home ady, see my 2nd sis alone only.. wondering where the rest of them..
then i got this terrible new from my 2nd sis.. is my 4th uncle emitted to hospital..
den i wait till my parents came back for the whole story.. den i cant believe the story..
according from my cousin, he saw my uncle flying around the house... yes, flying!!!
and he saw a black giant shadow carried him!!! and my uncle is ill for now..
It's exorcist!!!! i cant really believe it until things happened! OMG i hope he will be fine..
So people out there.. som advise for u, dont come back late night and always pray to God as he is the one who can help you! Amen~

Signed Off (3.31AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment